25 most Luxury Things To Do in santorini in 5 days
Santorini is known for its stunning views, luxurious accommodations, and upscale dining experiences. Here are 25 of the most luxurious things to do in Santorini in 5 days:
- Enjoy a sunset cruise – sail around the caldera and watch the sunset while sipping champagne.
- Stay in a luxurious hotel with a private pool – there are many hotels in Santorini that offer private pools with breathtaking views.
- Dine at a Michelin-starred restaurant – there are several Michelin-starred restaurants on the island, such as Selene and Koukoumavlos.
- Take a private helicopter tour of the island – see the island’s stunning landscapes from above.
- Visit the Akrotiri archaeological site – explore the ruins of an ancient Minoan city, which was buried by a volcanic eruption.
Day 2: 6. Relax at a spa – there are many luxury spas in Santorini that offer treatments like massages, facials, and body wraps.
- Enjoy a private wine tasting tour – visit some of the island’s best wineries and sample local wines.
- Take a private catamaran tour – enjoy a day of sailing around the caldera and swimming in crystal-clear waters.
- Go horseback riding at the beach – take a scenic ride along the beach and enjoy the stunning views.
- Attend a private cooking class – learn how to cook traditional Greek dishes with a private chef.
Day 3: 11. Visit the Museum of Prehistoric Thera – see ancient artifacts from the island’s prehistoric period.
- Take a private yoga class – enjoy a personalized yoga session with a private instructor.
- Have a romantic dinner on a cliffside terrace – many restaurants in Santorini offer outdoor dining with stunning views.
- Visit the Red Beach – relax on the red sands and swim in the turquoise waters.
- Take a hot air balloon ride – see the island’s breathtaking landscapes from high above.
Day 4: 16. Go scuba diving – explore the underwater world of Santorini and see colorful marine life.
- Take a private guided tour of the island – learn about the history, culture, and traditions of Santorini from a local expert.
- Relax at a beach club – enjoy a day of sunbathing, swimming, and sipping cocktails at one of the island’s exclusive beach clubs.
- Take a private photography tour – capture the island’s beauty with the help of a professional photographer.
- Go shopping for designer clothes and jewelry – visit the luxury boutiques and shops in Santorini and indulge in some retail therapy.
Day 5: 21. Take a helicopter tour of the neighboring islands – explore the stunning landscapes of neighboring islands like Mykonos, Naxos, or Paros.
- Enjoy a private sunset dinner on a yacht – savor a gourmet meal while sailing around the caldera.
- Take a private tour of the caldera – explore the island’s most famous natural wonder with a private guide.
- Go on a private photography tour – capture the island’s beauty with the help of a professional photographer.
- Relax on a private beach – many luxury hotels in Santorini offer private beaches where you can enjoy exclusive access and personalized service.